Friday, October 3, 2008

So Miserable ....

I woke up yesterday morning real early SICK ! No fever ~ but not keeping anything down .. the only thing I'd eaten the night before was a Chicken BLT salad from McDonald's.... turns out I had a nasty case of food poisoning... I managed to drive my morning routes and my boss drove my afternoon routes for me ... and I slept it off.... I think I was awake for a total of 2 hours yesterday .... :(

Feeling much better this morning ~ actually drinking coffee !!!! (a day without coffee is the worst let me tell you) My Mom brought me some things to nibble on last night and Gatorade ... I often wonder where I would be in life (were any of us would be ) if we didn't have people in our lives to step up when we needed them.... I am so thankful for the help I get along the way. I never seem to be able to express that enough though (at least in my mind) they say it takes a village to raise a child but I'm thinking it takes a village to get through life in general and I'm very thankful for the village surrounding me ~

So what about you all? Got a village supporting you through life too?? Don't forget to say thanks a couple of extra times to them.... without them life would be so much harder !!

No comments: