Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Passionately Pink....




Well I'm not a big pink fan but there are some pink things in my life I am passionate about ... and today I'm going to share with you my love for a beautiful sunset ... the deep pink that just grabs my attention and I have to sigh at the beauty ~~this picture was taken Sunday night and was just breath taking ...and I never tire of looking at the sunset





We invite you to join us at Divine Digital for our Passionately Pink Events and Store Events... http://www.divinedigital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=575 our Charity Kit is for a great cause and full of beautiful work by the very talented designers at Divine Digital !!!!



And now for your Passionately Pink Blog Freebie which is pictured at the top... link removed Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see what else is on my Passionately Pink list :)

2 comments:

coddinam said...

Hi! Thank you-it's beautiful and I also love the picture of the sunset! Ann

Anonymous said...

The sunset photo is gorgeous! I love looking at the sky in all its changing phases.
Thanks for the lovely gift.