Monday, December 31, 2007

Just in time for the New Year .... a FREEBIE !!


I promise to try to make more freebies for my blog ... and I do have one for you now !!!! This mini kit is called Comfort and I really hope you enjoy it ~


Not much going on here on NYE... watching some Bowl games, although the BIG one is on the 7th GO BUCKEYES !!!!! I have been doing a little cleaning and trying to get rid of this nagging headache..... blech ...


Happy New Year everyone .. have a great one :)


Freebie links taken down !

6 comments:

KrisG said...

Thank you so very much! I love this kit!!! I'm gonna have to bookmark ya (NO, it doesn't hurt, LOL). So awesome!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Thanks Ronda for the wonderful comforting kit!! hee hee I bet you will be glad to get back to work - be careful!! See you around the farm!! :)

Sharpli said...

Thanks, ronta. This is lovely.

Sharpli said...

Well, I meant Ronda.

Anonymous said...

Oh such beautiful colors!!! This is lovely, thank you very much.

Keka said...

Wow, Beautiful Kit! Tks for shared!