Monday, January 5, 2009

Challenge at Divine Digital....

I'm starting up the quote challenge at Divine Digital it will be once a month (so you have plenty of time to do your layout) and when you complete your layout you'll get a freebie mini kit from me !



And here is the preview of the mini I am giving to each participant !



Also, mark this date down... on the 17th of January I will be holding a Meet The Designer Chat and I will have something for everyone and if you complete a layout within 24 hours from the end of the chat I will be giving that person a coupon for my store ... (and I like to be nice with coupons ;) )


I'll try very hard to get a freebie out on my blog this week ... it's a new year .. money is tight and I'd like to be able to give to each of you just to maybe brighten your day !!!

No comments: